Bonjour a tous!
Aujourd’hui nous avons etudie….
1. Les mois de l’annee
1, 2, 3 Nous allons au bois
4,5,6 cueillir des cerises
7 ,8, 9 dans mon panier neuf
10, 11, 12 elles seront toutes rouges!
3. les noms: pg, 16 1. gender 2. plurals (add ‘s’ or ‘x’) 3. It’s fixed except for terms referring to humans or animals, and there are exceptions there too! Memorize 1-19 on pg 16 along with gender! Study how to pluralize and practice over the weekend. Here is a short lesson on gender predictability in French : http://www.fourmilab.ch/francais/gender.html
CE WEEK-END: 1. read the following article and write a 1 paragraph response in English. DO not just summarize, but give a thoughtful response and you may include any other questions or comments you may have!
1. The Effect of 1066 on the English Language. >> http://geoffboxell.tripod.com/words.htm
2. Take a look at this website, reads like a history book, but offers insight into the history of the people and which eventually became known as France http://www.theancientweb.com/explore/content.aspx?content_id=11
3. Workbooks are due TUESDAY, remember to do both written and audio activities!
4. Study cognates on pages 11. Be prepared to define ‘cognate’.