To all French Students: FYI:French Study Abroad in Lille, France Sept-8-21, 2012
mai 2, 2012
Bonjour a tous!
Here is the message I received from the program coordinator, Claudia Levi, from Edmonds CC. She is happy to pay a visit to our class if some are interested!
Also, here is the official brochure for the program:
It has been a couple of years, but we are going to offer the study abroad class in Lille again this year. It has been very successful both years we ran it!
Again, students take a five credit French Culture and Business Humanities course while they are there studying – all in English at the University of Lille, go on organized trips to Brussels and Paris, and have quite a bit of free time.
I have found that it is most fun for the students when there are peers from many different Seattle area schools, therefore I am reaching out to the French classes at Bellevue, Shoreline, Seattle and Everett, along with our own students.
I am hoping you would allow me to come to your class and tell the students about the program and hand out the brochure. Some of the key points to this program:
- short term – only two weeks September 8 – 21, 2012
- includes 5 transferable Humanities credits
- 13 nights in an extended stay apt/hotel and one meal per day while at the University
- Cultural trips to Brussels and Paris
- $2230 includes all of this, plus transcript evaluations – this is as inexpensive as we could make it.